+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse (Serious querry)

atif_r0x

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Hi,
I got PR through SINP and landed last year and stayed there in Regina for 3 months and did Job for 2 months and then moved back to my home country as I didnt find any job opportunity in my own field in Saskatchewan.
Now I have got an admission for masters program in Ontario and I will start from September and plan to move to directly Ontario in June or Aug and then start my Masters, meanwhile I am also planning to get married in home country in May, my question is that can I sponsor my wife after landing in Ontario and send file for sponsorship, will it create a problem in sponsorship case since I was nominated by Saskatchewan and I would be currently present in Ontatio while submitting a documents! Or I should first stay in Saskatchewan again for sometime and submit sponsorship file before moving to Ontario. your suggestions are highly appreciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
I got PR through SINP and landed last year and stayed there in Regina for 3 months and did Job for 2 months and then moved back to my home country as I didnt find any job opportunity in my own field in Saskatchewan.
Now I have got an admission for masters program in Ontario and I will start from September and plan to move to directly Ontario in June or Aug and then start my Masters, meanwhile I am also planning to get married in home country in May, my question is that can I sponsor my wife after landing in Ontario and send file for sponsorship, will it create a problem in sponsorship case since I was nominated by Saskatchewan and I would be currently present in Ontatio while submitting a documents! Or I should first stay in Saskatchewan again for sometime and submit sponsorship file before moving to Ontario. your suggestions are highly appreciated.
No - this won't create problems. You can live wherever you want to.