+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsored(applicant has'nt met elegibility )

braveart8

Jul 31, 2020
hello , I am new here and I am asking anybodys help or advised what to do at this point, he have his interviewed last 21jan2020 , the officer kind of not satisfied from the interview
and he said he send us an email after e weeks because he will reviewd again, month's pass until covid is around us no response from the immigration I even ask help of my MP to check the update the answered from the IRCC no update yet, even in the website it says decision made, but still we have no news or letter from them. it happened I moved place and I ask my other MP for help and he got an answer to my surprise that : Canadian visa office in New Delhi determined “the sponsored person (the applicant) hasn’t met the eligibility requirements”. This “assessment for the applicant has been finalized …. :( I ask my lawyer to write a letter but still no answer....
anyway guys any ideas any help that you advised that I should be prepared for ? thank you , so much anxiety ….

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If you were called for a relationship interview and the visa officer was not satisfied, and your MP told you that IRCC has advised that the principal applicant was determined to be ineligible, you should be prepared for a refusal. Most likely on the grounds that your relationship is not genuine.

braveart8

Jul 31, 2020
If you were called for a relationship interview and the visa officer was not satisfied, and your MP told you that IRCC has advised that the principal applicant was determined to be ineligible, you should be prepared for a refusal. Most likely on the grounds that your relationship is not genuine.
what is the next step to do , by the still waiting for the letter ..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
what is the next step to do , by the still waiting for the letter ..
Order your GCMS notes to see the detailed case notes for your application.

Based on the information provided by your MP, it unfortunately sounds like your application has been refused. You will have to consider if you appeal or reapply.

There is an active appeals thread on this forum that you can join if you find out you have in fact been refused.

braveart8

Jul 31, 2020
Order your GCMS notes to see the detailed case notes for your application.

Based on the information provided by your MP, it unfortunately sounds like your application has been refused. You will have to consider if you appeal or reapply.

There is an active appeals thread on this forum that you can join if you find out you have in fact been refused.
which is better reapply or appeal ?