+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor

melecia

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
My step-father and mother will be sponsoring me to study in Canada. Should they do a separate sponsor letter or they both can do one sponsorship letter and sign.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
If your stepfather can sponsor you with a convincing proof of support, funds, and, relationship then yes he can even sponsor you alone but in case were your relationship hasn't no enough convincing proof, your mum can be your sponsor and your stepfather can act as a cosponsor with separately addressed sponsorship letters

Reactions: Al Saudi

Fanada

Jun 5, 2018
If your stepfather can sponsor you with a convincing proof of support, funds, and, relationship then yes he can even sponsor you alone but in case were your relationship hasn't no enough convincing proof, your mum can be your sponsor and your stepfather can act as a cosponsor with separately addressed sponsorship letters
Do you recommend to be sponsored by your uncle or aunt?? Do you know many cases approved on such cases??

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Do you recommend to be sponsored by your uncle or aunt?? Do you know many cases approved on such cases??
I have not seen an approved case of that but am not saying its impossible. The best sponsorship should come from either parent but an Uncle or Aunty can also work if there is strong proof of relationship and financial support..

Fanada

Jun 5, 2018
I have not seen an approved case of that but am not saying its impossible. The best sponsorship should come from either parent but an Uncle or Aunty can also work if there is strong proof of relationship and financial support..
Do you need any letter of support if it is from parent?? If yes, must it be notarized??

Fanada

Jun 5, 2018
Whether your Parents or not.. you need a support letter which is the "Letter of Sponsor" and an affidavit of Sponsorship
Im sorry for all these Q's . . What is the difference between them . . I would appreciate if you could attach some samples for me. thank you

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Im sorry for all these Q's . . What is the difference between them . . I would appreciate if you could attach some samples for me. thank you
I will try to send the sponsor's letter sample but the affidavit of sponsorship is done in the court draft by a lawyer or probably you(with your ideas) just drop your email