Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alex770 said:
Hello every 1
Thanx for your input
Some update :

I phoned to CIC Mississauga and they suggested as following :

Get the letter from Social Services and
forward it to Moscow office. This may give me a hope that Moscow officer will consider me a valid sponsor even a negative recommendation is already filed by Mississauga

Anyone thinks it's a chance ? main reason - I was not in ACTUAL default , no money i was owing at the time of submitting the application
It was just a recor not updated on time by other government organization (Social Services)
Yes! Follow the instructions of CIC. When you get your file number from Moscow send them the letter from Social Services via fax and courier with a letter explaining the circumstances of the error and ask the VO to re-evaluate your eligibility to sponsor. They can overturn the refusal if they have proof that the decision was made in error. Of course there is hope. The VO must consider all information received on file before a final decision is made.

Alex770

Jan 18, 2011
rjessome said:
Yes! Follow the instructions of CIC. When you get your file number from Moscow send them the letter from Social Services via fax and courier with a letter explaining the circumstances of the error and ask the VO to re-evaluate your eligibility to sponsor. They can overturn the refusal if they have proof that the decision was made in error. Of course there is hope. The VO must consider all information received on file before a final decision is made.
Sounds good
Everething in God's hands now.