+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor Questionnaire imm 5540 questions 5, 7, 9 , 10, 11

m_gul

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Hi. i am canadain citizen and sponoring my husband through outland process. I have some questions from 5540 form.

1. Q5 what is the highest level of education you have completed? i am still in college what i write on that field?

2. Q7 Starting with your current employer..... So i am unemployed can i write N/A, unemployed or leave it blank?

3. Q9 are you a naturalized canadian or permanent resisdent of canada? I am naturalized canadain... on date field its note on what date did you become a permanent resident? which date i write? visa issuing date or landed date?

4 Q10 Were you yourself sponsored to come to canada? i came with my mother dependent when she applied for herself thats y my ansere is no...any guid?

5. Q11 Are you currently living in canada? answer is yes since when what date i will write my first entry date of landed? or my last entry when i was back to visit my born country?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
m_gul said:
1. Q5 what is the highest level of education you have completed? i am still in college what i write on that field?
You should probably put secondary school until you have finished college. Unless you are reasonably close to finishing college.

m_gul said:
2. Q7 Starting with your current employer..... So i am unemployed can i write N/A, unemployed or leave it blank?
N/A. Better not to leave blanks.

m_gul said:
3. Q9 are you a naturalized canadian or permanent resisdent of canada? I am naturalized canadain... on date field its note on what date did you become a permanent resident? which date i write? visa issuing date or landed date?
Landing date.

m_gul said:
4 Q10 Were you yourself sponsored to come to canada? i came with my mother dependent when she applied for herself thats y my ansere is no...any guid?
The answer would be no here. You were not sponsored. I think this question is trying to uncover any potential active sponsorship undertakings.

m_gul said:
5. Q11 Are you currently living in canada? answer is yes since when what date i will write my first entry date of landed? or my last entry when i was back to visit my born country?
Visits less than 6 months are not really considered residing in a country. So, your landing date is fine here too.

m_gul

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
profiler said:
You should probably put secondary school until you have finished college. Unless you are reasonably close to finishing college.

N/A. Better not to leave blanks.

Landing date.

The answer would be no here. You were not sponsored. I think this question is trying to uncover any potential active sponsorship undertakings.

Visits less than 6 months are not really considered residing in a country. So, your landing date is fine here too.
Q7 Starting with your current employer, if applicable, give details of all employers you have worked for over the past five years.

So i am unemployed can i write N/A, unemployed or leave it blank?

I think answer will be NONE instead of blank or N/A because i have no any employed history. I am still confuse.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
m_gul said:
Q7 Starting with your current employer, if applicable, give details of all employers you have worked for over the past five years.

So i am unemployed can i write N/A, unemployed or leave it blank?

I think answer will be NONE instead of blank or N/A because i have no any employed history. I am still confuse.
You can put none or n/a. Either answer is correct. Based on your other posts, you might want to highlight your answers on an additional piece of paper, and explain the plan for your spouse and you to be able to support yourselves.

m_gul

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
profiler said:
You can put none or n/a. Either answer is correct. Based on your other posts, you might want to highlight your answers on an additional piece of paper, and explain the plan for your spouse and you to be able to support yourselves.
thank you... yes my husband is in Dubai he is a software engineer. he is showing his property and explaining in a letter that he will b sell it his property after visa approval........ because i am a student no income... and also my mother explaining her support in her letter. I am living with my mother.