+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor Online Tracker Status application "Closed"

khaleader86

Feb 19, 2022
Hello Guys
A friend on mine have sent his application Online Outland on septembre 2021 and since this date he never recieve anything from IRCC And not AOR yet.Today he tried to access with sponsor UIC to the tracking tool and he found that the eligibility is completed since Jan 2022 and and a file number F0009... Showed on the tracker and application status Closed He check all his email and spouce email and spams and nothing has been sent from IRCC.is that a normal situation or he should contact them.Thanks for help

Jatinp

Aug 4, 2021
Hey
I am also having same issue.
Does your friend able to get information from ircc?
can you please respond?

does he resubmit file?

i am also in similar situation where i have created pr tracker account based on sponser uci and seen eligibility has been completed and application status showing as closed.

what did your friend did? Can you please provide more detail?

did he received any email from ircc later?

thanks in advance

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Hello Guys
A friend on mine have sent his application Online Outland on septembre 2021 and since this date he never recieve anything from IRCC And not AOR yet.Today he tried to access with sponsor UIC to the tracking tool and he found that the eligibility is completed since Jan 2022 and and a file number F0009... Showed on the tracker and application status Closed He check all his email and spouce email and spams and nothing has been sent from IRCC.is that a normal situation or he should contact them.Thanks for help
Hi, I'm hoping your friend's case has been reopened. If not, then has he submitted a new application? If you could share your friend's story, it would help many others who are stuck in the same situation. Thanks