+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor my Husband From India -PCC

alyssa1989

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hello All, one concern I have with regards to my file .
i sponsor my husband from India. I reside in Ontario. Processing of my file started sometime July and they also asked for my husband police clearance from Trinidad , at the time of submitting my file, I sent in the PCC for India but Becuz he was in Trinidad and Tobago for x amount of time the require that one as well. I have submitted that few days ago
The question is , what happen after they asked for police clearance. They didn’t ask for biometric nor medical as yet, does he have to do everything before the finalized his visa ? Your answer or feed back is highly appreciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All, one concern I have with regards to my file .
i sponsor my husband from India. I reside in Ontario. Processing of my file started sometime July and they also asked for my husband police clearance from Trinidad , at the time of submitting my file, I sent in the PCC for India but Becuz he was in Trinidad and Tobago for x amount of time the require that one as well. I have submitted that few days ago
The question is , what happen after they asked for police clearance. They didn’t ask for biometric nor medical as yet, does he have to do everything before the finalized his visa ? Your answer or feed back is highly appreciated.
Yes, he will need to complete biometrics and medicals before the visa can be finalized. They requested the T&T PCC because it was missing from your original application. You are still early on in the process.

alyssa1989

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Okay thank you very much. Does this mean he still has a good amount of time left before he gets here?

Last edited: