+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsor kids from united States

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

RobsLuv said:
Oh, thanks PMM - that's good to know about the RPRF! What about the sponsorship fee, would they have to pay one for each application?

Nicen - The outland sponsorship application that I linked to in my reply, and that PMM linked to above, are the forms you need for sponsoring both children.

If their passports were not stamped on entry, it's going to make it more difficult for you to prove when the children first entered Canada for purposes of extending their status. Do you have airline tickets/itinerary - or perhaps stamps in your own passports that you could use, if you can show they accompanied you? This is something that frequently happens to US citizens on entry to Canada - I think they do it on purpose to make it harder for us to apply from within Canada for extension of status.
If it was me vetting the application for the children I would accept the oldest one as the principal and younger as dependent so it would cost $225 ($75+$75+$75) but I think the safest is to pay $150 for each on a separate application, but enclose them in the same package.

PMM