Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Mateomira said:
Ok friends,I would like to write something about my life and my marriage.
In 2014 I got married with a man from my country who was a Canadian citizen,after sponsorship I arrived in Canada october last year,I left good job,family and everything with a dream to create a family with my husband in Canada.
And only after two months he didn't want me on his life because he was in relationship with a Canadian man,what a f...,why he married me,why he brought me here?
So I left Canada and I return back in my home country.
You are talking that a sponsors must be protected but what about us?
We came with a big dream about happy family and in the end we are broken with a destroyed life.
I think that a government must do something to punish the sponsors too,because if they are the Canadian citizen's they don't have a right to destroyed someone's life without any reason.
Sorry but this is only opinion.
You had a choice to stay and try and make it, which I understand can be very difficult without the support of a spouse. In cases like yours the condition 51 might not apply. I agree that situation is unfair to you. However, it's him that did it to you, and he is responsible for your support until the IRCC says otherwise. It's a messy situation all around.

Relationships fail all the time, it's just a sad fact of being human.

LeelaD

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
'Relationships fail all the time, it's just a sad fact of being human.'

Sometimes if we have nothing compassionate or useful to say we're better off saying nothing at all.