+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor forms: is child who came through FSW sponsored?

bacontoaster

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-08-2012
Passport Req..
26-03-2013
Hi everyone,

We're finishing up our application package. On the Sponsor Questionnaire, it asks my status in Canada (I am a Naturalized Canadian Citizen), and it asks whether or not I was sponsored.

I moved to Canada along with my parents who applied under the FSW program. Does this count as sponsored or not?

Also, the form asks for the Client ID/UCI for this. I looked at my Record of Landing form (we came in 1998, before PR cards), and I don't see a number that seems to match the Client ID/UCI format. Is there any way I could find out this information?

Thanks in advance for the help!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bacontoaster said:
Hi everyone,

We're finishing up our application package. On the Sponsor Questionnaire, it asks my status in Canada (I am a Naturalized Canadian Citizen), and it asks whether or not I was sponsored.

I moved to Canada along with my parents who applied under the FSW program. Does this count as sponsored or not?

Also, the form asks for the Client ID/UCI for this. I looked at my Record of Landing form (we came in 1998, before PR cards), and I don't see a number that seems to match the Client ID/UCI format. Is there any way I could find out this information?

Thanks in advance for the help!
1. No, you were a dependent of your parents FSW.
2. There should be an 8 digit number xxxx-xxxx on the IMM 1000, of a file no. starting with B