+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor changing email, will cause delays?

PerrinAyabara

Nov 2, 2011
My wife/sponsor recently changed ISPs and she needs to change her email on record. She is concerned that this could cause delays in my application. Any advice on the best way to make the change and if it has the potential to screw anything up? I dont think it would be a big deal but she is very worried so I figured I would ask.

PerrinAyabara

Nov 2, 2011
Also, it seems CIC has completely re-done their website, and now I cannot figure out how to check my application or get in to change any info. On the Check Application page it no longer allows me to pick Family sponsored from the list of Permanent residence from outside Canada applications. How on earth do I get in to take care of this?

Edit: I managed to find my way to the application status page (which shows up like part of the old style for the CIC website) and none of the information I used to use to check my application status is bringing up any results. It keeps saying "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." Is the website messed up?

PerrinAyabara

Nov 2, 2011
Just tried calling CIC, and they said the volume of calls was too high and didnt even put me in a queue, just dropped the call. How on earth do I change this information?

quebeq1

Dec 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 14th 2012
AOR Received.
august 15th
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon by God's mercy
LANDED..........
Very soon by God's mercy
PerrinAyabara said:
Just tried calling CIC, and they said the volume of calls was too high and didnt even put me in a queue, just dropped the call. How on earth do I change this information?
Hi,
This will be no problem, all you have to do, is to tell the VO holding your application, they will update the information. My husband changed his email and we sent them an email and it was updated.

Hope this will lepl you,...