+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsering to brother

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
Hello,

I have got my Canadian Perminent residency. and I am working in a company on perminent basis. my annual income is around 35000CND$.

My brother is 22 years old and he completed his High School in 2002. After his high school he did not study more and he is not doing anything .. he is fully dependant on my parents.

I want to sponsor my brother because he is not completing skilled worker immigration category.

Please tell me can I sponser him , if so then what is the procesure for it.

Please reply me .

Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

KEM said:
Hello,

I have got my Canadian Perminent residency. and I am working in a company on perminent basis. my annual income is around 35000CND$.

My brother is 22 years old and he completed his High School in 2002. After his high school he did not study more and he is not doing anything .. he is fully dependant on my parents.

I want to sponsor my brother because he is not completing skilled worker immigration category.

Please tell me can I sponser him , if so then what is the procesure for it.

Please reply me .

Thank you.
Sorry, you can't sponsor your brother, he could've been included in an application for your parents as a dependent, if he had been under 22 or if over 22 in full time attendance at school.

PMM

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
Thank you for your reply.

If I sponsor to my parents and I show that my brother is 23 years old and he is studying his 2years bachelors degree and after bachelors he will do his 2 years master and 4 years he will be required for complete his education..and when my parents immigration will be finalized then my brother will be studying his master ...

Should this possible for my brother's immigration?

Thank you,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

KEM said:
Thank you for your reply.

If I sponsor to my parents and I show that my brother is 23 years old and he is studying his 2years bachelors degree and after bachelors he will do his 2 years master and 4 years he will be required for complete his education..and when my parents immigration will be finalized then my brother will be studying his master ...

Should this possible for my brother's immigration?

Too late, you said that he is over 22 and was not attending school, so he can't qualify as dependent.

PMM

Thank you,

CVuser1947

Sep 17, 2006
I am living in Pakistan with my Parents and my brother lives in Canada. He is a permanent resident of Canada and he has recently passed a citizenship examination. He has sponsored us about 9 months ago. I am a full-time student of bachelors degree and studying continuously and dependent on my parents. My age is 25 years now. Please let me know if I am eligible for this sponsorship and how long it will take me and my parents to meet my brother in Canada. I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Khurram Aslam Mirza

Ahmed123

Sep 12, 2006
Khurram please e-mail me so that we can talk more about our cases... my e-mail address is december.26.1983@gmail.com ...

Ahmed

anuragwankhede

Aug 6, 2016
Can someone please elaborate on sponsoring siblings

I would like to know if I can sponsor my sister.
My income is more than mention for my family size.