+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spelling mistake in Secondary & higher secondary certificates.

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by dnagarajand, Apr 11, 2015.

  1. Hi Members

    Just a situation here,looking for your advices.

    My wife has completed Secondary and Higher secondary education from Mumbai.
    Both The certificates have spelling mistakes. Is it going to be a problem?

    Name in Secondary & Higher Secondary - Shivalakshmi
    Birth certificates, passport, all other certificates - Shivalaxmi

    confused guys. give me some boost :( :( :( :(
  2. Better if you correct it as soon as possible, don't create any loop hole with this minor mistakes it could be the part of rejection...
    My Opinion: BC, Passport and Educational docs must have similar/correct names with correct spellings.
  3. Hi
    Checked with Maharashtra state board of secondary education would not change it. since it is already more than ten years. Any other way like affidavits or publishing in Gazette, will CIC accept affidavits?
  4. Whether you have Marriage certificate if Name is correct on that ...

    Please there is option in Wes form previous name and Current Name in Previous Name u can enter wrong Name entered on Edu doc ..

    and IN current Name u can enter Correct Name as ur have in Mrg certificate please don't forget to attach marriage certificate.

    This is what I did in my case and it Worked thanks

    Hope I answered ur query...

Share This Page