+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Specified Time in Letter of employement

Rajvir Rai

Apr 10, 2019
Hi,

I got an ITA and I need to submit the below document.

I want to know the letter of employment tenure. Till how much time I need to be employed?

An employment letter is an official document printed on company letterhead stating that you will be employed in Canada by that company for a specified period of time. The employment letter must include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information.

It may also include:

• details such as your tenure with the company
  • your title, position and duties
  • approved vacation periods (if travelling to Canada for holidays), or information about whether the company will cover all your travel expenses (if travelling on business for this company), etc
What is the specified period?

Thanks

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi,

I got an ITA and I need to submit the below document.

I want to know the letter of employment tenure. Till how much time I need to be employed?

An employment letter is an official document printed on company letterhead stating that you will be employed in Canada by that company for a specified period of time. The employment letter must include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information.

It may also include:

• details such as your tenure with the company
  • your title, position and duties
  • approved vacation periods (if travelling to Canada for holidays), or information about whether the company will cover all your travel expenses (if travelling on business for this company), etc
What is the specified period?

Thanks
The job offer must be for at least one year if it is an LMIA. That could be the specified period to identify if it is at least for a year