Perth - Western Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hi all,

I'm still waiting for WES to finish my ACE, but my express entry score is 467 so I'm hoping it shouldn't take long after that to get drawn. I'm looking at the FSW stream.
I want to waste as little time as possible, so I'm basically gathering all documents already apart from letter of employment (which my current boss is happy to write) and the proof of funds letter (which shouldn't be a problem).

So here my questions:

1. My wife her parents and siblings all live in Canada and have Canadian citizenship. We will claim at least her parents for the FSW points. But is needed for her sibling as well? From what I read there is a family section post ITA? so we will have to mention them there.
The actual proof isn't the problem, its just that fitting all the proof in a 4mb file might be tricky if we have to do front and back of citizen documents, birth certificates, proof of residence

2. The second question about my employment letter. I am a hostel manager. The NOC code that applying for is Accomodation Service Manager

NOC duties:

Accommodation service managers perform some or all of the following duties:
Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of the department or establishment
Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
Participate in the development of pricing and promotional strategies
Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
Recruit and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules
Resolve customer complaints.
these is the job duties that will be on my employment letter:

• Overseeing day to day operation of hostel
• Establish pricing and promotion for our services and products
• Managing stock of all hostel supplies and negotiating with suppliers
• Set work schedule and supervise cleaning/maintenance staff
• Handling customer complaints
• Check-ins and Check-outs of the guests
• Banking
• Evening bar supervision/management

All of these are my actual duties (and there's many more but they won't add value to the NOC), so there's no lies on there. I have however worded them to match the NOC code. Does this look close enough to the NOC duties? Or does it sound to "copied" from the NOC?

3. And lastly, I am an Australian resident, not citizen. Will I have to prove my residency status from here? We are applying from Australia.

Thanks,
Fred

Vfredje

Feb 5, 2017
Perth - Western Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
one more question to add,

Is the visa office assigned based on your nationality or country of current residence?

thx,
Fred