+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Speaking Practice ..

ihosam

Jan 2, 2010
Good morning everybody..
My IELTS exam on 5-June and I do not have any person talk with him for practicing..
I need your help for this topic??

Could any body add my email below and do a few practice with me??

Thanks a lot..
Best wishes..
:D :D

Dilse143

Mar 25, 2010
might be other have no free time when u have. best solution is that u speak in fron of mirror and practice your speaking test...... ;-)

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talk to yourself, possible to record your voice and listen it what you speak and what you understand means you speak it that understand by yourself or not , and improve it if you speak something wrong, one another way is compare your recording with another guy means find some english native speaking person audio or video just listen it what he/she speaks and compare your voice that how you speak in the sound, match sound with them and improve it if you speak wrong. (IELTS 3years Ago Academic I was score 8.5 in speaking).

alvs

Star Member
Oct 12, 2009
hi,if any one like to have speaking mock test online/training sessions do contact me or add me at tomy_nice2000 at yahoo.com

i thank this forum to get band 8 in IELTS test..thanks a lot

for complete training details visit--->http://onlineieltshelp.blogspot.com/ .Learn IELTS all at your comfort of your home thru online chat .No busy traffic,angry trainers,time delay,scorching sun,torrential rains can make you divert from ur IELTS training..visit.http://onlineieltshelp.blogspot.com/ for more details.It contains 26 sample writing tasks,more than 250 words and meaning,word exercises, tips and suggestions and real trainer for live tests...Trainer available now at your time zone on prior request....learn according to ur time table.....free learning sessions too..come and experience it..for details contact me at tomy_nice2000@yahoo.com or raj_vasanth at skype or raj.vasanth at google talk

thank you

raj india