+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spain PCC and Appostille

Nehagahlot01

Jan 13, 2022
Hi,
I am applying for SPAIN PCC but I am confused, in the 790 form do I need to fill my Spain address or just my Canadian address? I am living in Canada and I will be sending the post my mail with a receipt of fees along with the other documents.
Please help, it’s been couple of month since I am struggling to get SPAIN PCC.
Also, On first page there is box no 16: do I need to fill that?

Nehagahlot01

Jan 13, 2022
Hi,

can you please tell me what should I fill in DEPOSIT (4) section?
Entity? What to mention here
Branch? Should I write Madrid here?
CD? What is CD?
Account Number? (Mine or theirs?)

please help, it’s urgent.
Thank you,
Neha

okah

Jan 15, 2022
Hi,
I am applying for SPAIN PCC but I am confused, in the 790 form do I need to fill my Spain address or just my Canadian address? I am living in Canada and I will be sending the post my mail with a receipt of fees along with the other documents.
Please help, it’s been couple of month since I am struggling to get SPAIN PCC.
Also, On first page there is box no 16: do I need to fill that?
Hey there,
Did you get your PCC? I'm in the same boat right now. It's hard to figure it out the process. I'm from Turkey, but currently living in Toronto/Canada

okah

Jan 15, 2022
I studied in barcelona during 2012-2013. For IRCC i gave an authorization to my friend in Barcelona and yesterday he received the PCC from Ministry Of Justice. This is Electronic Copy. As Canada is not in HAGUE , do we need to legalise it ?
Hey there, I have a friend in there as well. Can you guide me on how I can give her authorization to do everything on my behalf?