Meds passed for SOWP: May 9
ADR submitted via webform: May 28
BVL & PPR SP+SOWP: Jun 28
Congrats!, and Thank you.

ROSELYNNE

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi , i am also planning to apply with spouse and child ,
please anyone can tell me if we can apply ourself or we need a consultant to apply.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi , i am also planning to apply with spouse and child ,
please anyone can tell me if we can apply ourself or we need a consultant to apply.
I applied self. And recommend for the same. However, it will require a lot research depending on your profile and country.
I am Indian living in Saudi. So its really hard to convince home ties and have high chances of rejection.

ROSELYNNE

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
yes , i am in same state , Indian residing in UAE , i have prepared all documents , but is there like we can apply online directly or we need to do any research on that , many say we need consultant etc , can you guide me, i am applying for JAN intake , are you also applying for JAN intake

MHtoAB

Apr 26, 2021
I applied for SP and SOWP on March 18th from India under SDS (before commencing studies) without using a consultant. We received passport request for both on July 22nd.
FYI- PhD program with full funding.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
yes , i am in same state , Indian residing in UAE , i have prepared all documents , but is there like we can apply online directly or we need to do any research on that , many say we need consultant etc , can you guide me, i am applying for JAN intake , are you also applying for JAN intake
Considering the risks. We also applied from India under SDS category for SP. And my is staying in India since we filed the permit. However, for me (SOWP applicant) is still in Saudi.

The main issue with expats is to prove home times.

I did not get my visa yet. I may have done mistakes too. I just dont want to guide you in wrong direction. But feel free to drop any question.
If I am aware I will reply.