+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP

Tinu1234

Star Member
Sep 11, 2021
My eligibility review started on sep 23rd..is is possible to create a webform during this time?? Ot it will affect the processing

Syed001001

Feb 21, 2023
Hi All,

Any one applied sowp from qatar , plz share his timeline and how many week will take update.
My timeline
Applied 26 January 2023
Biometric 29 January 2023
Now I’m waiting. Plz share experience
Thank You

SAJ51215

Oct 8, 2019
I landed on a LMIA based work permit with my family who arrived on visit visa with me. My kids received acceptance to stay and attend school and I have received work permit to work wiith an employer I have applied LMIA. My wife didn’t receive anything yet.

Q1 - Any reason it is taking long to get a similar acceptance letter for my wife where as we all arrived at same time? Would she be getting work permit or temporary residence Visa?

Q2 - I have received closed work permit to work with a single employer. Am I allowed to work with another employer as well?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I landed on a LMIA based work permit with my family who arrived on visit visa with me. My kids received acceptance to stay and attend school and I have received work permit to work wiith an employer I have applied LMIA. My wife didn’t receive anything yet.

Q1 - Any reason it is taking long to get a similar acceptance letter for my wife where as we all arrived at same time? Would she be getting work permit or temporary residence Visa?

Q2 - I have received closed work permit to work with a single employer. Am I allowed to work with another employer as well?
1. So your wife arrived with TRV, so did she apply for work permit? it doesn’t need to processed at the same time as yours.
2. No. You can only work for that employer. You would need another LMIA and work permit.