Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hi there ,
I applied for SOWP on November 19,2020
Biometric done Jan 5,2021
Medical request 13 april
Medical passes 26 april
Correspondence letter for biometric validation:29 april
Waiting for final decision,anyone have any idea ,how many days it will take to update

Sagardeep

May 9, 2021
Hi there ,
Medical request 13 april
Medical passes 26 april
Waiting for final decision,anyone have any idea ,how many days it will take to update
I applied on 18sep2020
Not any updation on Gckey
Have you got your ppr request or not yet??

arbj

May 15, 2013
Hi there ,
Medical request 13 april
Medical passes 26 april
Where did you apply from?

SH萨巴伯

Nov 11, 2020
Hi there ,
Medical request 13 april
Medical passes 26 april
Hi raaamandip,
Currently I’m on student visa and got married few months ago, therefore, I want to be proactive and thought to ask few following queries.
Do I apply for SOWP for her or my to be spouse for herself?
What I understood is that the main docs needed beside basic ones is marriage proof like certificate, pics, marriage card, blah blah. Am I correct?
And at last, any other recommendation or suggestion for us to be together in Canada ASAP?
Thank you all in advance! Will be waiting for your responses :)

raaamandip

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hi ,you can also apply for her either she can apply ,in our case scenario,I am in canada and my spouse applied and I made sop for our application as you are newly married ,so you have to make strong SOP to prove the genuine relationship.Moreover ,you can attached the wedding certificate,pics,before &after marriage with dates,chats before and after,call details ,video call screenshots and common proof such as joint bank account.
You have to sent enrolment number ,study permit ,fees receipts,SIN,transcript if have and sponsorship letter notarized attested.

SH萨巴伯

Nov 11, 2020
Hi ,you can also apply for her either she can apply ,in our case scenario,I am in canada and my spouse applied and I made sop for our application as you are newly married ,so you have to make strong SOP to prove the genuine relationship.Moreover ,you can attached the wedding certificate,pics,before &after marriage with dates,chats before and after,call details ,video call screenshots and common proof such as joint bank account.
You have to sent enrolment number ,study permit ,fees receipts,SIN,transcript if have and sponsorship letter notarized attested.
Thanks for suggestions

Sagardeep

May 9, 2021
Hi there ,
Medical request 13 april
Medical passes 26 april
Hello,
Have you got your decision ..???