+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP timeline

Charlest11

Dec 9, 2023
Please I will like anyone to share their recent timeline on SOWP , i am a student in Canada I applied SOWP for my wife and 2 kids since July 4th till now I am still waiting for approval , please anyone should share a recent timeline

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I will like anyone to share their recent timeline on SOWP , i am a student in Canada I applied SOWP for my wife and 2 kids since July 4th till now I am still waiting for approval , please anyone should share a recent timeline
Are they in Canada? What did kids apply for? Where do you live? How long is your program? How much in funds did they show? Ties to return?

Charlest11

Dec 9, 2023
Are they in Canada? What did kids apply for? Where do you live? How long is your program? How much in funds did they show? Ties to return?
They are in Nigeria , kids are 5 and 3 when we applied . We showed up to 20k CAD and also ties of business to return back to . My program is for 2 years I just finished one year now will resume next year for the second section .

Charlest11

Dec 9, 2023
They are in Nigeria , kids are 5 and 3 when we applied . We showed up to 20k CAD and also ties of business to return back to . My program is for 2 years I just finished one year now will resume next year for the second section .
We applied visiting visa for the kids and SOWP for my wife

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
All you can do is wait. Raise a webform. 5 year old should have applied for a study permit. $20k is not a lot for a family of 4, and you would need care if you are a going to school and spouse is working. Have you secured daycare for your kids?

Shoazim

Jun 1, 2023
Any update.

I applied for my wife and two kids on sep-23 and still waiting.