+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP Rejected | Need Help

new-canada

Dec 31, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Today mornning I recevied rejection on my applicaiton, Me and my husband who is already in Canada we applied for closed work permit and I applied for SOWP. As of now even he doesn't have status in Canada waiting for Closed work permit as he is having LMIA approved document. So we applied Closed and SOWP (India) today morning I received rejections. Can anyone help me what to do now?

I applied for SOWP I don't know why my application says (International Mobility Program)

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

new-canada

Dec 31, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Today mornning I recevied rejection on my applicaiton, Me and my husband who is already in Canada we applied for closed work permit and I applied for SOWP. As of now even he doesn't have status in Canada waiting for Closed work permit as he is having LMIA approved document. So we applied Closed and SOWP (India) today morning I received rejections. Can anyone help me what to do now?

I applied for SOWP I don't know why my application says (International Mobility Program)

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
@Naturgrl , @scylla anyone can you help on this

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Maybe wait until he has an approved work permit based on his LMIA, to reapply. What is his NOC?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi Everyone,

What are your statuses in Canada?

thefallenstar

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Melbourne, Australia
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

Better to know the exact reason for refusal by getting GCMS notes. I applied from India through gcmsapply.com. Around $6.