+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP Refused after 6 month from abudhabi UAE

Bhujel

Oct 7, 2016
I have been applied my wife open work permit on sep 7,2016, but got refusal feb 20th 2017.
she is Nepalese and she had 2 visit visa refusal.
According to CIC SOWP Refused Below Reason.
You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the regulations
exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in Canada comes
within the exceptions to section 203 of the regulations. As a result, your offer of employment must be the
subject of determination labour market impact assessment before a work permit can be issued to you.
Your employer in Canada should contact the local office of Service Canada to begin this process.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay.
In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
immigration status in country of residence.but since 7 years she is working there.

Bhujel

Oct 7, 2016
Bhujel said:
I have been applied my wife open work permit on sep 7,2016, but got refusal feb 20th 2017.
You have not demonstrated that you come within the exceptions under section 186 of the regulations
exempting you from the requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in Canada comes
within the exceptions to section 203 of the regulations. As a result, your offer of employment must be the
subject of determination labour market impact assessment before a work permit can be issued to you.
Your employer in Canada should contact the local office of Service Canada to begin this process.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay.
immigration status in country of residence.but since 7 years she is working there.
anyone knows why?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Based on the refusal reason, you did not provide enough information in the application that she qualifies for an open work permit.

On what basis is she applying for a SOWP? Are you on a work permit in Canada or are you on a study permit in Canada? What evidence did you include in the application to prove this?

Bhujel

Oct 7, 2016
scylla said:
Based on the refusal reason, you did not provide enough information in the application that she qualifies for an open work permit.

On what basis is she applying for a SOWP? Are you on a work permit in Canada or are you on a study permit in Canada? What evidence did you include in the application to prove this?
thnks yes have valid food service supervisor work permit two of my friends wife got SWOP approved who has same status of mine.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Bhujel said:
thnks yes have valid food service supervisor work permit two of my friends wife got SWOP approved who has same status of mine.
What exact evidence did you provide in the application to demonstrate you have a work permit and a job that meets the requirements?

carol19.kfp

Nov 29, 2018

Hi Sir, I'm trying to apply for my husband who is Nepali, he is working in Dubai. I wanted to know how can I apply for his SOWP.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hi Sir, I'm trying to apply for my husband who is Nepali, he is working in Dubai. I wanted to know how can I apply for his SOWP.
Best to check CIC website. If you have a work permit or study permit in Canada already, you won't be able to apply for him. He has to submit his own application.

carol19.kfp

Nov 29, 2018
Best to check CIC website. If you have a work permit or study permit in Canada already, you won't be able to apply for him. He has to submit his own application.

He will apply for himself in Abu Dhabi. May I know what requirements he will be needing. If he apply as well for SOWP will they give him Visa as well?

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application