+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP refusal for reason section 205c(ii)

Jessyjane

Feb 27, 2020
Please suggest me ways possible to reapply for spouse visa for my husband . He was refused for the reason section 205c(ii) . Thank you

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
What type of work permit do you hold, open or closed. What type of job do you have. Is it skill level 0, A, B, C, D.
Exactly what documents did you submit with the application.
No one can give you meaningful advice if you don't provide more details

Without knowing the details of your application, I'd suggest you order GCMS notes first

Jessyjane

Feb 27, 2020
Sorry , I have a open work permit and I’ve job which is under NOC B category . I submitted my employment letters and payslips and I’ve submitted his employment letter , pay slips and funds of 10 laks in his account . With proper letters explaining everything.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry , I have a open work permit and I’ve job which is under NOC B category . I submitted my employment letters and payslips and I’ve submitted his employment letter , pay slips and funds of 10 laks in his account . With proper letters explaining everything.
Did you only recently get married?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It was an arranged marriage
You were likely refused because you don’t have enough proof that you are in a genuine marriage. You got married and then applied for a permit. That is also what people who are committing immigration fraud do. Would wait a few months and make sure to be collecting all the proof you can that you are in a genuine relationship not just married.

Jessyjane

Feb 27, 2020
The problem here is I’ve my work permit valid till October and I don’t have more time to apply . I’m pregnant now as well . So do not have idea what to submit now

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi, are there any chances of approval for study visa for my husband if his sowp is refused ?
His previous applications will be visible so it will be clear that he is trying to come to Vanada. If he was doing an advanced degree like a masters or PhD his chances would be better but that is very hard to arrange unless he has been planning on doing this. Do you have the extra funds to show you could support a student? It becomes very difficult to get an SOWP when you have 6 months left on your work permit so that also creates a problem. How much time did you spend together in person? When does your work permit end? When is your due date? What kind of work permit are you on? Are you able to apply for PR or is your employer going to try to extend your WP?