+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sowp PPR Request in India

Achuni

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Anybody who applied in Feb or March for SOWP from India got PPR request? Heard they started passport stamping. Applied on March still no updates. Any update will help

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
I think people who received the PPR previously and their passport did not get stamped, this service is for them not for us. We all come under the category whose application is approved in GCMS but not in the portal.

Reactions: sami26

Achuni

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
I think people who received the PPR previously and their passport did not get stamped, this service is for them not for us. We all come under the category whose application is approved in GCMS but not in the portal.
When did you applied?

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
I received mid of July and I can clearly see in my GCMS notes that on the same day I got approval.
What is your counterfoil status showing in GCMS?

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Yeah I asked my attorney and she mentioned process is slow but good news is that it has at least started. So it might take time for us to receive the PPR as currently they are focusing only the ones who received their PPR before March.

Achuni

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Please be advised that your application is approved. At this time the visa applications centres (VACs) in India are closed, once full operations resume, you will be contacted with further instructions.
Latest update

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Did you contact the high commission or webform? And when did you receive this btw?

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Anybody who applied in Feb or March for SOWP from India got PPR request? Heard they started passport stamping. Applied on March still no updates. Any update will help
What is your application status currently? Are you a spouse of a Canadian skilled worker?

New Delhi

Aug 25, 2020
I applied for SOWP on March 3rd and I received PPR from IRCC yesterday. But I'm not sure where to submit it as all VFS offices in India are temporarily closed. IRCC hasn't sent any special instructions on how to submit the passport. Their website still says that I have to submit it at VFS office.
On the other hand, the VFS website has an update which says that we will be able to send our passports through courier and IRCC will send instructions on how to courier the passport to the applicants. I am still waiting for that email from IRCC.
Does anyone know where or how to submit the passport to IRCC?

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
I applied for SOWP on March 3rd and I received PPR from IRCC yesterday. But I'm not sure where to submit it as all VFS offices in India are temporarily closed. IRCC hasn't sent any special instructions on how to submit the passport. Their website still says that I have to submit it at VFS office.
On the other hand, the VFS website has an update which says that we will be able to send our passports through courier and IRCC will send instructions on how to courier the passport to the applicants. I am still waiting for that email from IRCC.
Does anyone know where or how to submit the passport to IRCC?
You will receive one more email with instructions on how to submit the passport from Delhi High commission. I guess most of us received our PPR yesterday.