+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP October applicants not getting approval outland

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
It's really bad that only October month applicants are not getting approval. What is the reason happening this for outland applicants. It's really disappointed that nov, dec month applicants getting approval but October month is still waiting...
Any one known the real reason.

noe

Nov 8, 2016
Nov isnt getting approval.. i got a message of 2 of us that applied Nov and it wasnt approved .. i am still trying to find out why and what i need to do to get my visa approved

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
But most nov applicants are getting approval or rejection as soon as possible...
For our case atleast not getting rejection...
If they give rejection we can apply again this is long lasting waiting for October applicants

noe

Nov 8, 2016
oh, now i understand... dont worry, all will work together for your good, you will be approved and wont need to reapply ... amen!

Yuvi__

Dec 30, 2019
But most nov applicants are getting approval or rejection as soon as possible...
For our case atleast not getting rejection...
If they give rejection we can apply again this is long lasting waiting for October applicants
You r not alone bro

mine is same oct10 sumbit
Still no answer

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
Ok sorry for that...
It's been waiting for 108 days. I send webform too but unfortunately for that also I didn't receive any news....
Do you have any idea why this much delays???
Is there any chance to miss the files in immigration office.

Yuvi__

Dec 30, 2019
Hi me and my wife both are international student here, but i left my study year ago and now my study visa about to end on aug31
So my wife applied my open work permit on 10oct and got result on 12jan and they refused
Reason is::
The exemption from the requirement to have a valid Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is for spouses/common-law partners who are in Canada accompanying their spouse who is attending school full-time but cannot be themselves a full-time student. As your are a full-time student, you are not eligible for a work permit under this exemption.
Can anyone tell me what to do now,?

glencybabyvengassery

May 7, 2014
My one is same as background check... Medical done early and submit with file.
Why this much delay for October applicants?
Rest months are easily getting visa...