+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP June 2023 Application

Canada0809

Nov 7, 2022
Why don’t you go ahead with upfront medicals it will save your time as well as Officers time as well.
I would have done Upfront medical before Application submission.. Since its already passed 5 weeks thought what if I get Medical request and processing may take longer so .. I thought will wait for couple of weeks with in timeline then raise web form request.

new-canada

Dec 31, 2022
I would have done Upfront medical before Application submission.. Since its already passed 5 weeks thought what if I get Medical request and processing may take longer so .. I thought will wait for couple of weeks with in timeline then raise web form request.
From which country did you apply and what kind of application are you referring to can you give more detials.

Sujith_SU

Nov 15, 2022
Hi , How many days takes to approve the open workpermit and kids study permit , its showing only 8 weeks now for wp . Did any one got recently ?
could you share the timelines.

Sree2750

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Any progress on the SOWP for June applications? Except for biometric nothing else has moved forward for me, the eligibility review not even started.