+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP JUNE 2020 medical request update...NEED URGENT HELP

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello everyone, i applied sowp for me and trv for my 1.5 yr old child on june 2nd , recently i got request for medical but i did not receive medical req for my 1.5 yr old child and today is 3rd day since i recvd my request so if anyone has knowledge like medical for less than 2yrs child for trv is reqd or not also should i mail immigration for the same as my child's application shows "still under process"??

Any help would be highy appreciated

contactrajesh

Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone, i applied sowp for me and trv for my 1.5 yr old child on june 2nd , recently i got request for medical but i did not receive medical req for my 1.5 yr old child and today is 3rd day since i recvd my request so if anyone has knowledge like medical for less than 2yrs child for trv is reqd or not also should i mail immigration for the same as my child's application shows "still under process"??

Any help would be highy appreciated
Medicals is needed, I recently got for my kid. Better wait for few more days and raise a webform request.

Vessela

Jan 17, 2019
I'm not sure for the TRV, but for PR children do need medical, even babies.
Web form will take more than a week to reply, you can try calling the help center:
"IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0. Prepare to wait on hold for some time. Try calling early in the morning or use a speakerphone. "
I did call once, and reached an agent but with different digits, just listen and try to navigate so that you are transferred to a person.

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I'm not sure for the TRV, but for PR children do need medical, even babies.
Web form will take more than a week to reply, you can try calling the help center:
"IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0. Prepare to wait on hold for some time. Try calling early in the morning or use a speakerphone. "
I did call once, and reached an agent but with different digits, just listen and try to navigate so that you are transferred to a person.
Yeah even i am also sure of PR but don't know about TRV, will contact IRCC today itself

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Every person is processed individually so there can be a delay between requests.
I applied owp along with visit visa for my child so i thought we will get updates at same time bcoz i have past refusal also and i got the refusal at the same time for both of us