+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP - June, 2018

Santhu7878

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Hi,

I have applied sowp for my wife on 19th june with upfront medicals from india. No update till now. Did any applied around this timeline?

nidhip

May 10, 2018
Hi,

I have applied sowp for my wife on 19th june with upfront medicals from india. No update till now. Did any applied around this timeline?
Hey, did you get any response yet?

I want to understand their processing speed currently. My husband has just applied for SOWP on July 31st. with medical proof.

Chandurao

Jul 24, 2018

I want to understand their processing speed currently. My husband has just applied for SOWP on July 31st. with medical proof.
I applied on July 16 still No update yet..;)
Mode of Application paper based offline.
What about yourself can you share
:)

Santhu7878

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017

Hi Nidip,

I didnt get any response. I have applied from canada. I heard from one of the watsapp group, because of the increaee in student visa applications the process of sowps are now taken care by senior folks in cic. Also, the processing time is increased from 10 weeks to 14 weeks in cic.

nidhip

May 10, 2018
Hi, my wife got sowp ppr on 10th september.
Applied on 19th june with upfront medicals
Hey congratulations to you guys.
Can you tell me was your application online from india? And on what date your upfront medical was passed?
We applied online from india on 31st july. Kind of figuring out when should i expect medical info passed by cic.

Santhu7878

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Hey congratulations to you guys.
Can you tell me was your application online from india? And on what date your upfront medical was passed?
We applied online from india on 31st july. Kind of figuring out when should i expect medical info passed by cic.
Hi,
Yes. Its online application. I dont know when was medical got updated. I dont have credentials. My consultant have my credentials. Yesterday he sent me passport request email. I think u will also get soon. Bcoz september intake is done. They not much student visas

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,
Yes. Its online application. I dont know when was medical got updated. I dont have credentials. My consultant have my credentials. Yesterday he sent me passport request email. I think u will also get soon. Bcoz september intake is done. They not much student visas
May I ask which consultancy