+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sowp from india

Jatin@ni

Feb 4, 2024
I have applied for my wife sowp on dec 18. Biometric was on 28 dec. After that there is no update. Can anyone tell me why they stopped giving visa now. When i can expect the decision?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have applied for my wife sowp on dec 18. Biometric was on 28 dec. After that there is no update. Can anyone tell me why they stopped giving visa now. When i can expect the decision?
Posting under Family Sponorship so you applied for her PR outland? If not, posting under wrong section but processing is over 20 weeks so within normal processing times.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Saw your post in the foreign worker section. Processing for SOWP is totally different from spousal sponsorship OWP. You posted this at the wrong section.

Hello guys, I have applied sowp for my wife from india in december before the changes made by canada government on spousal work permits. Even though, i am on PGWP in canada but still i am worried. When i can expect the decision. File lodgement date was 18 dec and biometeric was on 28 dec.