+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP CHANDIGARH - Please join here! (All pending applications from 2016 or 2015)

SonikaRJ

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Hello Every1

So here goes d gud news,, Finally after long waiting period Got approval for SOWP,, Ds forum & all d members who keep posting their experience r doing marvellous job,, Keep posting people,, God Bless u all,,

I would like to thank each n every member,, It ws a life changing experience altogether,,

Below is my timeline:

FIRST ATTEMPT
MODE OF APPLICATION: Online
DATE OF APPLICATION: Jan 4, 2016
MEDICAL UPDATE(upfront): Passed on March 10, 2016
After ds there were only blank updates,, From our side We did wtever we could,, Lot of CSE,, Minister Enquiry,, Endless mails to concerned departments,, We only got to know that file was for further review & there is no specific timeframe to finalise application,, Also, case was getting processed in Chandigarh Embassy,,

We kept on waiting till August end & kept on loosing hope with each passing day,, 8 months passed with nothing in our hand,, No further progress,, It ws den me & my husband decided to WITHDRAW the application which we did on 26 August 2016,,
However,, there was still a hope,, N as I was suggested by Navprateek,, a Member of this forum only to try n apply from Delhi,,

So,, we gathered all our shattered strength & hope & REAPPLIED FROM DELHI which was our SECOND ATTEMPT

Here is d timeline of SECOND ATTEMPT:
MODE OF APPLICATION: Paper Based
SUBMITTED IN: Delhi Vfs
DATE OF APPLICATION: September 6, 2016
MEDICAL UPDATE: Passed as on October 17, 2016
APPLICATION APPROVAL UPDATE: October 19, 2016
APPLICATION APPROVAL MAIL: October 20, 2016
RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA STAMP: October 20, 2016
Process ws done in 44 Days

This was my journey so far,, hope this helps other members in ds forum,, Would specially mention abt Yadav, Navparteek, FKL whu have bn true support,,
I know ds waiting game is hell,, bt we shud keep trying,, Rest GOD is dere to take care of everything,,

Thanks

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
SonikaRJ said:
Hello Every1

So here goes d gud news,, Finally after long waiting period Got approval for SOWP,, Ds forum & all d members who keep posting their experience r doing marvellous job,, Keep posting people,, God Bless u all,,

I would like to thank each n every member,, It ws a life changing experience altogether,,

Below is my timeline:

FIRST ATTEMPT
MODE OF APPLICATION: Online
DATE OF APPLICATION: Jan 4, 2016
MEDICAL UPDATE(upfront): Passed on March 10, 2016
After ds there were only blank updates,, From our side We did wtever we could,, Lot of CSE,, Minister Enquiry,, Endless mails to concerned departments,, We only got to know that file was for further review & there is no specific timeframe to finalise application,, Also, case was getting processed in Chandigarh Embassy,,

We kept on waiting till August end & kept on loosing hope with each passing day,, 8 months passed with nothing in our hand,, No further progress,, It ws den me & my husband decided to WITHDRAW the application which we did on 26 August 2016,,
However,, there was still a hope,, N as I was suggested by Navprateek,, a Member of this forum only to try n apply from Delhi,,

So,, we gathered all our shattered strength & hope & REAPPLIED FROM DELHI which was our SECOND ATTEMPT

Here is d timeline of SECOND ATTEMPT:
MODE OF APPLICATION: Paper Based
SUBMITTED IN: Delhi Vfs
DATE OF APPLICATION: September 6, 2016
MEDICAL UPDATE: Passed as on October 17, 2016
APPLICATION APPROVAL UPDATE: October 19, 2016
APPLICATION APPROVAL MAIL: October 20, 2016
RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA STAMP: October 20, 2016
Process ws done in 44 Days

This was my journey so far,, hope this helps other members in ds forum,, Would specially mention abt Yadav, Navparteek, FKL whu have bn true support,,
I know ds waiting game is hell,, bt we shud keep trying,, Rest GOD is dere to take care of everything,,

Thanks
Congrats SonikaRJ, happy for u. Did u submit it at the counter or u mailed it?

Sanman91

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
With the grace of god I got SOWP .
Here is the timeline
Applied online :- 20th April
Submitted medical thru csc. :- 20th sept
Got PPR :- 12th October.
Got stamped PP :- 18th October.
Landed on :- 20th October.

My case got really screwed up but MY GOD choose to be on my side .
Thanks unsung and fkl.

Please don't ask what was the problem.
For those who are waiting plz don't ever loose your faith
Jus believe in God and be good .

M in ede now .

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
Sanman91 said:
With the grace of god I got SOWP .
Here is the timeline
Applied online :- 20th April
Submitted medical thru csc. :- 20th sept
Got PPR :- 12th October.
Got stamped PP :- 18th October.
Landed on :- 20th October.

My case got really screwed up but MY GOD choose to be on my side .
Thanks unsung and fkl.

Congrats veer.

Please don't ask what was the problem.
For those who are waiting plz don't ever loose your faith
Jus believe in God and be good .

M in ede now .

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
Hello everyone,

Did anyone hear anything from chd embassy this week?

My husband got medical request on Oct 5, 2016 and we submitted medical on Oct 10. We have not heard anything after that. Even medical is not pass yet. It says review under process. Any suggestions or is it normal? I am worried. I thought it will pass in one week time, but it is taking longer than usual.

Thanks

amlinumaaldao

Dec 10, 2014
ramangill said:
Hello everyone,

Did anyone hear anything from chd embassy this week?

My husband got medical request on Oct 5, 2016 and we submitted medical on Oct 10. We have not heard anything after that. Even medical is not pass yet. It says review under process. Any suggestions or is it normal? I am worried. I thought it will pass in one week time, but it is taking longer than usual.

Thanks

Nope no response from Chandigarh VAC. Medical done on 16 October.Desperately waiting for PPR :-[

amlinumaaldao

Dec 10, 2014
Unsung said:
nope nope, bimari pyi a salea nu othe

bro twada medical kdo hoyea ? And is it compulsory to send that medical confirmation report to Embassy as the doctor was saying that confirmation of medical must be submitted to Embassy but my agent said there's no need to submit that as doctor will be sending the medical report directly to Consilate .

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
amlinumaaldao said:
bro twada medical kdo hoyea ? And is it compulsory to send that medical confirmation report to Embassy as the doctor was saying that confirmation of medical must be submitted to Embassy but my agent said there's no need to submit that as doctor will be sending the medical report directly to Consilate .
Bro, i havn't received medical regarding SOWP, although, I'm done with my PR medicals. So, to answer to ur question here, as far as I know, I think doctors send whatever is required. You don't have to do anything.

***Suggestions and views are welcome from other members here.

amlinumaaldao

Dec 10, 2014
Unsung said:
Bro, i havn't received medical regarding SOWP, although, I'm done with my PR medicals. So, to answer to ur question here, as far as I know, I think doctors send whatever is required. You don't have to do anything.

***Suggestions and views are welcome from other members here.

thanks a lot bro , hope we all get good news soon _/\_

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
I applied paper based in vfs chandigarh

How to check the status and where i will receive requests like medical and other? email or by cal?
Does they cal my spouse employer?