+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP CHANDIGARH - Please join here! (All pending applications from 2016 or 2015)

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramangill said:
Hello eveyone,
We got a medical request for my husband's sowp today after following up with emails and cse almost everyday. My husband has already undergone his medical yesterday for our express entry. I am really thankful to the members here specially HatkiratRatol, who guided my to email them. Is medical request a sign of approval or what should I consider this? I am still in dilemma.
Thanks
Raman
Its 99.99% approval. Congrats.........

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
But medical to baad passport request bhejde veere chandigarh wale menu medical request te submission 21 September nu ayi c after that menu haje tak passport request ni ayi

Sanman91

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 2016
ramangill said:
Hello eveyone,
We got a medical request for my husband's sowp today after following up with emails and cse almost everyday. My husband has already undergone his medical yesterday for our express entry. I am really thankful to the members here specially HatkiratRatol, who guided my to email them. Is medical request a sign of approval or what should I consider this? I am still in dilemma.
Thanks
Raman
Congratulations Raman .
Did u really send cse everyday ??

Bajwa saab

Oct 5, 2016
hello everyone,
I was checking your all updates regarding SOWP 2016 from chandigarh. I applied for sowp on 8 June, 2016 online but today (5 Oct, 2016)my file is refused without any reason. Could you please tell me what can I do now? My lawyer told me that they didn' t give any reason and if we want to know about the reason then we have to send email but they will give within 30 days. Honestly I do not want to wait for 30 days. is there any way so I can know whats the reason and I can improve and reapply again??
Thanks

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
Bajwa saab said:
hello everyone,
I was checking your all updates regarding SOWP 2016 from chandigarh. I applied for sowp on 8 June, 2016 online but today (5 Oct, 2016)my file is refused without any reason. Could you please tell me what can I do now? My lawyer told me that they didn' t give any reason and if we want to know about the reason then we have to send email but they will give within 30 days. Honestly I do not want to wait for 30 days. is there any way so I can know whats the reason and I can improve and reapply again??
Thanks
First of all sorry about the refusal but this is weird that you got a refusal without any reason. There has to be something.

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
Bajwa saab said:
hello everyone,
Thanks
Hi,
Sorry to hear that.
But yeah, there must be a reason specified for refusal.
I suggest you to ask for GCMS notes, they'll help you to make a strong case when you re-apply.

Also, do check if your file didn't miss anything.

1. Spouse work letter stating the job NOC code and category/pay slips
OR
Full time study permit and its validity date remaining.

2. Financial status / bank letters
3. Marriage certificate
4. Spouse work permit copy

Whatever, the reason must have been specified, do you have access to your online gc key account?

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
Bajwa saab said:
Like when we get the reason then what I have to do?????
Ask your lawyer to give you the refusal letter which cic had sent to your account.
The letter must have the reason specified.
Please don't mind if the lawyer is not giving you the letter of telling you the reason, it looks like he did something from his part which led to the refusal.

Do ask for the letter before applying for the GCMS notes.
However, GCMS should clear everything, but that usually takes about 6 weeks I think.

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear about your refusal. But don't forget to apply for notes. They have to mention reason for refusal. Sometimes lawyer hide reason for refusal because they made mistake while filling application or submit incorrect application. I had this experience and lawyer just ignoring by saying they are not replying or not yet received any update. So don't leave lawyer by assuming that we have not correct time to get together and god will help in future. Ask refusal letter and notes. Its very very important to make strong file in future. CIC is not a fool that give you refusal without any reason. They have to mention. Main thing is your lawyer should argue if CIC does not give any reason for refusal but its rarely happen.
AND DON'T DEPEND ONLY ON LAWYER. THEY JUST GIVE YOU CORRECT DIRECTION. SOME ARE EXPERT AND SOME ARE JUST SAKE OF MONEY. SEARCH AND FIND BY YOURSELF WHICH IS BEST WAY BECAUSE AT THE END YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR TIME AND MONEY.
Good luck.

Bajwa saab

Oct 5, 2016
The lawyer told me I have to contact with MP of surrey because for email it takes 30 days but with the help of MP it will take 3 or 4 days.I am woundering it will work or not? or is it good or bad for file?

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
Bajwa saab said:
The lawyer told me I have to contact with MP of surrey because for email it takes 30 days but with the help of MP it will take 3 or 4 days.I am woundering it will work or not? or is it good or bad for file?
MPs are always willing to help. I think it is Randeep Sarai for Surrey.