+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP CHANDIGARH - Please join here! (All pending applications from 2016 or 2015)

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
JattTinka said:
I think a lot of people will be getting results this week. Brace yourselves guys!
No but what i mean is that the medical actually crossed the ' not needed at this time' stage to 'passed'. So why has it gone back to ' not needed at this time'???

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
Could it be because the medical has expired? Cz it was done last yr in sept when we tried for a visitor visa. (Strange but they asked for a medical even for a visitor visa). But we have not yet received any message to get medical done again.
Other thing... the application was submitted in april and the medical was still valid for 5 months.

I wonder if there is anyone whose medical expired while waiting for the outcome. How did it go for them?

HarkiratRatol

Aug 11, 2016
Jasmohra said:
Could it be because the medical has expired? Cz it was done last yr in sept when we tried for a visitor visa. (Strange but they asked for a medical even for a visitor visa). But we have not yet received any message to get medical done again.
Other thing... the application was submitted in april and the medical was still valid for 5 months.

I wonder if there is anyone whose medical expired while waiting for the outcome. How did it go for them?
Yes, the medical has expired

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp ; check validity tab

abhiindia

Mar 29, 2015
Hello
My husband is on student visa in Canada and I have accompanied him on visitor visa V1 not dependent visa
Can anybody guide how can I apply for open work permit as my husband has student visa
Urgent reply will be appreciated
Thanks

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JattTinka said:
DO NOT APPLY AT CHANDIGARH VFS Apply at New Delhi vfs if you want a decision on your application in 9-10 weeks
I am going to submit at Ahmedabad, Gujarat at VSF. So, where should my file will go?

guru1313

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/01/2017
Med's Done....
09/01/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Any news chndigarh?

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Well, seems like they have gone back to their Kumbhkaran sleep again.
Nothing for 3 days.

ajsingh

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Nova Scotia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Hello Everyone :)

We got my wife's passport yesterday, and here is the timeline:

Date Applied:June 28th, 2016
Paper or Online Application: Paper with pre-medical
Issued: September 8th, 2016

I had sent one CSE (Case specific inquiry) regarding application not being able to attach to online account, and after 3-4 days I was able to attach application and see the medical passed online. Afterwards, within a week visa was issued.
Thanks a lot for everybody help. All the best to everyone. :)

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
ajsingh said:

I had sent one CSE (Case specific inquiry) regarding application not being able to attach to online account, and after 3-4 days I was able to attach application and see the medical passed online. Afterwards, within a week visa was issued.
Wohooo congratulations Aman, Finally Chandigarh VFS is waking up

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
ajsingh said:

Awesome man!
Congrats
Good luck for your future

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
I got a call from them to submit medicals ... and then a msg in my account for the same. They are up and working now. Thank god... expect to hear more people confirming the receipt of their SOWPs
all the best everyone.