+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP Approved-Urgent help needed

manav_manav

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Hi All,
I applied for SOWP on 3rd April with upfront medical and got an approval yesterday.

Now I have couple of queries
1) I got the letter via email regarding my work permit approval and also they mentioned that they will be sending the hard copy at my wife's address,so I need to know that will I get the same issued on port of entry. Would like to mention that I already have valid visitor visa

2) Currently I am in India and my application was processed in India though I applied when I was in canada,
So do I need to mail my passport somewhere? I am really confused

I am travelling by 2nd week of June, so would like to get all the formalities completed to ensure hassle free process.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and good luck to all you wonderful people who have applied for their visas.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi All,
I applied for SOWP on 3rd April with upfront medical and got an approval yesterday.

Now I have couple of queries
1) I got the letter via email regarding my work permit approval and also they mentioned that they will be sending the hard copy at my wife's address,so I need to know that will I get the same issued on port of entry. Would like to mention that I already have valid visitor visa

2) Currently I am in India and my application was processed in India though I applied when I was in canada,
So do I need to mail my passport somewhere? I am really confused

I am travelling by 2nd week of June, so would like to get all the formalities completed to ensure hassle free process.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and good luck to all you wonderful people who have applied for their visas.

Hi congrats. This is a good news. I applied on April 2nd without upfront medicals and so far I have got no news.

For your inquiry, I think you need to take the paper to the port of entry and they will reissue a valid work permit. Did they ask you to mail your passport? But you applied for India right? It doesn't matter where you applied from because the applicants current residency matters so basically you need to send the passport to the local embassy or if mentioned in India. I hope this clears up.

Thanks and best of luck