+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sowp approve but 7 months stamp only

Mann1994

May 3, 2021
Hey i am on pgwp and i have 3 years permit. My husband recently got spouse open work permit approval but the stamp that he got on his passport is valid only until march 2023. Ehen we applied i was on study permit, They did this according to my study permit even though they have asked for my work permit and i submitted my permit as well. Can he travel in November 2022 because then he will have stamp valid of 5 months. There's not gonna be any problem at the airport if you know anything about it. Thank you so much please let me know.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hey i am on pgwp and i have 3 years permit. My husband recently got spouse open work permit approval but the stamp that he got on his passport is valid only until march 2023. Ehen we applied i was on study permit, They did this according to my study permit even though they have asked for my work permit and i submitted my permit as well. Can he travel in November 2022 because then he will have stamp valid of 5 months. There's not gonna be any problem at the airport if you know anything about it. Thank you so much please let me know.
I don't think it should be an issue. Once your husband is here at the POE he could get more validity on the stay based on your work permit validity.