+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP apply in INdia

cyrilclaveria

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
I am indian national and live in Bahrain,my previous visa application has been refused b y the grounds of immigration status in country of residence and also proof of relationship. i am planning to reapply next month and i would like to know if i can apply it thru online and put all my address based in India and will go home in India for bio metric. Is possible to do it or much better paper base? Can someone guide me?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am indian national and live in Bahrain,my previous visa application has been refused b y the grounds of immigration status in country of residence and also proof of relationship. i am planning to reapply next month and i would like to know if i can apply it thru online and put all my address based in India and will go home in India for bio metric. Is possible to do it or much better paper base? Can someone guide me?
It's advisable to apply from a country where you have the most ties/reasons to return to that country. As you live in Bahrain, it is assumed you have more reasons to return to Bahrain than to India = An application in Bahrain would make sense.

The mode of submitting the application is irrelevant. What matters is how well your application is prepared