+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP Applied on 30 May and some Info want tk know! Pls help. .

S21

Jun 16, 2018
My husband is in canada and his study permit going to end on october. As He was applied my SOWP from canada online on 29th May .Still there is no update . Someone tell me how much there is possibilities in getting visa because I am confused that his visa getting expired in oct . Pls help me
Thankyou.

cyrilclaveria

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
My husband is in canada and his study permit going to end on october. As He was applied my SOWP from canada online on 29th May .Still there is no update . Someone tell me how much there is possibilities in getting visa because I am confused that his visa getting expired in oct . Pls help me
Thankyou.
did you get reply already??

S21

Jun 16, 2018
No there is no reply .still no update .. I just want to know that there is an chances of rejection because of expiring visa or not ???? Can you guide me

cyrilclaveria

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
No there is no reply .still no update .. I just want to know that there is an chances of rejection because of expiring visa or not ???? Can you guide me
You just apply May 29 right?? Is it online?? Or paperbased?? I hope by now you will get update or maybe on june 30 also because sometimes it takes 9 weeks. Please when you got update could you update me also.. i will lodge my husband application this week and thru online.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It takes approximately 4 months to get sowp. If you husband's visa ends in October there are good chances it could get rejected and you can reapply when he has pgwp with noc 0, A orB job and 3 pay slips. SOWP is not guaranteed while a student but can get it on pgwp if you fill conditions.