+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP applied on 09/08/17 still no update

Bh@ut!k

Nov 4, 2017
I applied july 20th with upfront medical... Still waiting for rply.. Online it says 14 weeks its 16th week going to start.. Should i just call them and ask for the update?
Ropatel you can give written letter asking for file status and file no and DOB in your VFS office they will send it to Canada embassy and you will get exact status of your file...WITH IN 48HRS

Bh@ut!k

Nov 4, 2017
Hi there

I applied for my open work permit on 9 August 2017. When I track it says being processed at the Visa office in Bangalore. Is there anyone who applied around the same time? They told me 10 weeks as the processing time. It's been 11 weeks now.
HI I APPLIED on 4th september SOWP bangalore office. it was showing 9 weeks processing time. but now its showing 14 weeks.... if you get any update please put it on forum... thanks

Bh@ut!k

Nov 4, 2017
its a hopeless services and commitments of visa offices if they don't want to give any decision on file then why they are giving processing time...

rainbow1986

Oct 18, 2017
its a hopeless services and commitments of visa offices if they don't want to give any decision on file then why they are giving processing time...
totally agree with you. For me, it showed 2 weeks processing time, I am at the end of 8th week and nothing is clear.

Canshasha

Jan 7, 2018
I applied july 20th with upfront medical... Still waiting for rply.. Online it says 14 weeks its 16th week going to start.. Should i just call them and ask for the update?
Hi,

I also applied with upfront medical on 14th December from Sri Lanka. As per CIC processing time is 9 weeks. I got AOR and biometrics requestion letter on the same date.After that, no update.

Did you received medical passed update ?

Thanks