+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP applied from ABU DHABI

Rjlehal

Sep 24, 2019
I've been waiting also for my SOWP decision since April... :(
Yh processing time now 30 week:confused: can you tell me after given biometric we get any confirmation status?? And how long take time to change next status.. SORRY for bad english!! :p

chi89

Star Member
May 6, 2019
UAE
Yh processing time now 30 week:confused: can you tell me after given biometric we get any confirmation status?? And how long take time to change next status.. SORRY for bad english!! :p
i dont really know how they or when the status change, because mine was same steady for 5 months now. and by the way the process time increase again to 32 weeks. awesome:mad:

Rjlehal

Sep 24, 2019
i dont really know how they or when the status change, because mine was same steady for 5 months now. and by the way the process time increase again to 32 weeks. awesome:mad:
I see some of the people getting visa after almost 33 weeks.. Maybe you will get good news soon.. Only the one thing we can do is :) pray to god .. And if you get any update tell me thank you!

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Applied for my wife:

Visa applied 6 September.
Biometerics were done (completed)
Medical (submitted upfront) and Passed 13 September.
Background check in progress.

I dont know what it means - hope to hear something good soon. Its really frustrating... but praying and hoping!

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Applied for my wife:

Visa applied 6 September.
Biometerics were done (completed)
Medical (submitted upfront) and Passed 13 September.
Background check in progress.

I dont know what it means - hope to hear something good soon. Its really frustrating... but praying and hoping!