+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2021 from India.. timelines please

Lavikaler

May 20, 2021
Five days back my husband sent a family reunification mail but we have not got any results yet... when did you apply your file and from where did you apply ?
Your medical is updated or not yet?
And are you having this in your profile? " we are processing your background check "?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Five days back my husband sent a family reunification mail but we have not got any results yet... when did you apply your file and from where did you apply ?
Your medical is updated or not yet?
And are you having this in your profile? " we are processing your background check "?
My wife applied from India on 27th April 2021. Webform on 1st of May. Nothing changed in a month. Our status says this

"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." and medical is "We don't need one"

So our file hasn't been touched yet I guess.

sourabhtheone

Apr 4, 2019
Has anyone who applied in 2021 and got their regular (non-GSS, non PGWP) work-permit (e.g., LMIA/SOWP, etc.) approved from India? Please share your timelines.

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Folks, Anyone has a sample email for family reunification? Any help would be appreciated
If you are a pr holder or your spouse has a pr, you can proceed with the family reunion email, else sending email to ircc is of no use. They just don't care about temporary resident or open work permit applicant

GKD077

Apr 9, 2021
Hi All,

I have been following this group since I lodged my husband's SOWP on March 04,2021 and I am posting this so you remain hopeful :).
Applied from India
Spouse is a student in Montreal,Quebec
Application Submitted : March 04, 2021
Mail sent for family reunification request : March 29,2021
No updates until yesterday
Medical Passed : April 08, 2021
PPR : April 08, 2021

And we got an authorization letter in the GCkey account too.
Hi Could you please let me know ,which Mail you sent for family reunification request.
I want to send it to , as i am waiting for my husband from last one year .
Will be Highly appreciated . Thank you.

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
what proof you gave for upfront medical?

When i contacted the hospital for upfront SOWP, they told that they need either the offer letter or IME number. IME number can be recieved only after applying right?
Wow..That was quick.. Congrats!

How did you send email for family reunification? Is it through webform?

Thanks.

Lavikaler

May 20, 2021
Since three months , only showing 'we are processing your background check 'nothing else..no medical update and no ppr..