+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

South Delhi Polytechnic - ECA

dhanjalprem

Oct 13, 2018
Hi, I would like to know from where i can go ahead for credential evaluation for diploma through South Delhi Polytechnic.
I checked that WES doesn't accept South Delhi Polytechnic.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi, I would like to know from where i can go ahead for credential evaluation for diploma through South Delhi Polytechnic.
I checked that WES doesn't accept South Delhi Polytechnic.
Transcripts need to be issued from institutes/universities that are recognized by UGC or AICTE.

dhanjalprem

Oct 13, 2018
I checked at WES website, they aren't accepting South Delhi Polytechnic.

Is there any other organisation which can provide ECA?

harm5253

Jul 21, 2019
hi ... Just saw your post. I just wanted to check wth you if your are able to find where can we get done the eca from ? Im also wanting to do the same but unable to find till yet. Please suggest if you came across anything.
Does anyone get his/her ECA done for South Delhi Polytechnic?

dhanjalprem

Oct 13, 2018
hi ... Just saw your post. I just wanted to check wth you if your are able to find where can we get done the eca from ? Im also wanting to do the same but unable to find till yet. Please suggest if you came across anything.
I am still waiting to get a confirmation from someone on this forum.

gautamarora

Jun 10, 2021
I have to get my diploma from Polytechnic for Women assessed too. Let me know if you have gone through the process yet or not.
Hi... have any one got South Delhi polytechnic diploma evaluated yet? I also want to have the same done for my wife but no sure how to proceed