+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

South African Girlfriend

Dinto

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Hi:
I have a South African Girlfriend we want to marry, will she be able to get a visitors visa if we marry in South Africa.... what is the best way (and easiest) to get her into Canada.....

We haven't decided if we want to live in South Africa or Canada but for now I have business obligations to take care of in Canada and need to be there for awhile....

Thanks

M

mikeymyke

The results:

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and
the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

IXI You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.
In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

O Your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada
I&l Your travel history o Your immigration status
D Your family lies in Canada and in your country of residence
[gjlength of proposed stay in Canada
l&l Purpose of visit o limited employment prospects in your country of residence o Your current employment situation O Your personal assets and financial status o That you have a legitimate business purpose in Canada o I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully all questions put to you.

O I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

O You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your I your host's income and assets.

O You have made an application for a temporary resident visa in the transit visitor category. As you are
planning to remain in Canada longer than 48 hours, you do not meet the requirements of this category.
You must make an application for a temporary resident visa in the visitor category and pay the
associated cost recovery fees.

O You have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has
diminished the overall credibility of your submission.

O You have not complied with our request for information, as per section 16(1) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for: