patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am living in India and I want PCC from South Africa.
As per the process I will have to visit nearest police station and get my fingerprints on fingerprint form.

Does anyone know more about this process?

Also does police stations have fingerprint forms with them?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
patN said:
Hi Guys,

As per the process I will have to visit nearest police station and get my fingerprints on fingerprint form.

It is better to go to some professional fingerprinting agencies based on where you are in India. Google and check - there are couple of them. Police stations are not reliable and may not take the prints correctly. I don't know if South Africa mandates a particular form - for instance for US PCC, FBI has a specific form. Most of these private agencies will be able to help you out.

Mar 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

Hi,

I need to apply for south Africa PCC from India. When I went to police station, they said they will not take finger prints until unless they are having any direction from any government organization. How to did you get the fingerprints on the form, and what kind of form it is. Can you pls share the form if you have. I need to get this done immediately. Will be grateful on your immediate help.

Thanks,
Nishanth.

gaonkar.roshan

Jun 20, 2020
Hi,

I need to apply for south Africa PCC from India. When I went to police station, they said they will not take finger prints until unless they are having any direction from any government organization. How to did you get the fingerprints on the form, and what kind of form it is. Can you pls share the form if you have. I need to get this done immediately. Will be grateful on your immediate help.

Thanks,
Nishanth.
Did you manage to get your PCC? Could please assist on what procedure you have followed?