+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sos. urgent

hdsdeo

Aug 31, 2019
my visa was approved in the beginning of sept. I recently had a problem at my work place that i resigned and left in July, 2 months before my visa was approved. they said that they will be revoking my resignation and terminate me (resignation and settlement has already been done in July 2019) and said that they will email canadian embassy for the letter of recommendation they have provided to me and will mention that they dont support it.
My friend who is in HR says they can not do any such thing, and my Agent says no matter what they say in the email to the embassy, they will not be entertained. I have heard of such nuisance people do to ones with approved visas. So here i am asking is there anything to be worried about? i got my flight in 16 days

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Unless they claim to the Canadian embassy that your letter of support was fraudulent and you got PR based on a letter detailing your job duties, they can't do anything.

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
my visa was approved in the beginning of sept. I recently had a problem at my work place that i resigned and left in July, 2 months before my visa was approved. they said that they will be revoking my resignation and terminate me (resignation and settlement has already been done in July 2019) and said that they will email canadian embassy for the letter of recommendation they have provided to me and will mention that they dont support it.
My friend who is in HR says they can not do any such thing, and my Agent says no matter what they say in the email to the embassy, they will not be entertained. I have heard of such nuisance people do to ones with approved visas. So here i am asking is there anything to be worried about? i got my flight in 16 days
There's nothing they could do about it, just to be safe contact a Canadian lawyer and ask about it.