+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sorry to post again, but can somebody help re: Police C??? :'((

Mar 16, 2017
"For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR."

Pc1
I was really stupid I just saw that after submission of my APR! I had submitted a police certificate that is valid til aug 2017, issued in aug 2016, as per the issuing country which is now my residence again.

Pc2
But i have another certificate for which a request by IRCC is needed from the country i lived in last year. For this, i submitted a document saying: i am applying from a country that needs official letter from ircc.....

Would ircc deem my application incomplete?! i am so worried right now. Is there anything i can do?
Has somebody experienced something like this?
How much time after submitting the application does ircc respond with an incomplete or complete status?

Thank you for ur help!! :(

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
CanadaBolivia2017 said:
"For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR."

Pc1
I was really stupid I just saw that after submission of my APR! I had submitted a police certificate that is valid til aug 2017, issued in aug 2016, as per the issuing country which is now my residence again.

Pc2
But i have another certificate for which a request by IRCC is needed from the country i lived in last year. For this, i submitted a document saying: i am applying from a country that needs official letter from ircc.....

Would ircc deem my application incomplete?! i am so worried right now. Is there anything i can do?
How much time after submitting the application does ircc respond with an incomplete or complete status?

PCC1 - What is your AOR date? It all depends on that. Definitelty may not be valid if more than 6 months old - to my best knowledge there is no end date mentioned on any PCC - only issue date - which country is this for? I feel worst case they may reject it during initial review - you may want to get a new PCC immediately if it is not valid per CIC guidelines and send them a CSE asap. Whether they consider it or not is up to them

PCC2 - If everything goes well beyond the initial review, they will send you a letter. Alternatively, you can also try based on the ITA you have received if they will accept it.

This is my opinion - the experts can advise if this is incorrect.

Mar 16, 2017
What is CSE?

Today is AOR!

The problematic PC is from the philippines. I had applied it when I was in Oman in aug 2016 and according to the certificate its valid til aug 2017. Not sure if canada will honor that :( i dont have ready PC. Have to find out how long to obtain a new one.

Pcc 2 is Oman, one of the countries that need official letter from ircc so im not worried about this.
karthik2479 said:
PCC1 - What is your AOR date? It all depends on that. Definitelty may not be valid if more than 6 months old - to my best knowledge there is no end date mentioned on any PCC - only issue date - which country is this for? I feel worst case they may reject it during initial review - you may want to get a new PCC immediately if it is not valid per CIC guidelines and send them a CSE asap. Whether they consider it or not is up to them

PCC2 - If everything goes well beyond the initial review, they will send you a letter. Alternatively, you can also try based on the ITA you have received if they will accept it.

This is my opinion - the experts can advise if this is incorrect.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
If I were you, I would get another asap and submit it via CSE....let's hope by the time they notice that your PCC is a year old, you have submitted the new one.

CanadaBolivia2017 said:

Pc1

Pc2

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
CanadaBolivia2017 said:
What is CSE?

Today is AOR!

The problematic PC is from the philippines. I had applied it when I was in Oman in aug 2016 and according to the certificate its valid til aug 2017. Not sure if canada will honor that :( i dont have ready PC. Have to find out how long to obtain a new one.

Pcc 2 is Oman, one of the countries that need official letter from ircc so im not worried about this.
So you went back to Philippines after you got your PCC and you have submitted that PCC. Is that right?

Try to get a new one ASAP. And submit it via CSE. CSE is Case Specific Enquiry and it is a web form through which you can provide update to CIC about any changes or mistake. In your case, you should get a new PCC asap and submit it.

Mar 16, 2017
Maverick28 said:
So you went back to Philippines after you got your PCC and you have submitted that PCC. Is that right?

Try to get a new one ASAP. And submit it via CSE. CSE is Case Specific Enquiry and it is a web form through which you can provide update to CIC about any changes or mistake. In your case, you should get a new PCC asap and submit it.
Thats right!! I have been here for 4 months.. tomorrow itself i will go to police... thank you!!

Mar 16, 2017
Itsmee said:
If I were you, I would get another asap and submit it via CSE....let's hope by the time they notice that your PCC is a year old, you have submitted the new one.
How long do they usually take for document completion review?

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
CanadaBolivia2017 said:
How long do they usually take for document completion review?
It varies from person to person....

in your case, you have to see what options you have:
1. Do nothing and wait
2. Withdraw your case
3. Submit new PCC thru CSE asap and hope for the best...

I would recommend 3 but it will be your decision OR if anyone else here has better idea

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
CSE is Case specific enquiry....one can submit any document along with LOE (letter of explaination) and request visa officer for The submitted doc to be added in you application.

Here:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Mar 16, 2017
I would like to thank you all who gave me helpful inforrmation in correcting my mistake. 12 hours ago I submitted e-apr with that wrong pcc. I got a new one this morning and have just sent it to IRCC via CSE as per your advice. Now, all I can do is trust and pray all's well.

Thank you again, guys.