+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sorry for the stupid question, but...

MapleVivi

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I am landing in Canada soon with my COPR.

I just wanted to make sure that I am not forgetting anything... All I need is my passport and COPR, correct (Canadian Experience Class, from a visa exempt country)?

Thanks millions!

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Hi,
I have a question. I am an inland applicant of FSW and my spouse is coapplicant from the home country.
Once i get the COPR, and when the time comes for passport to be stamped - do we need to send them together to Ottawa in one envelope OR i can send mine to Ottawa and he can send parallely to the embassy of home country ?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
I have a question. I am an inland applicant of FSW and my spouse is coapplicant from the home country.
Once i get the COPR, and when the time comes for passport to be stamped - do we need to send them together to Ottawa in one envelope OR i can send mine to Ottawa and he can send parallely to the embassy of home country ?
Inland does not need a stamp, you will directly get eCOPR. When you are asked about your presence and your spouse's presence in the last step, once you mention you are inland and he is outland. You will receive portal request and outland will receive PPR.

Reactions: Pdm_ca