+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOP refused visa

Jhay-Jhay

Dec 17, 2017
Good day! I got the result today. "REFUSED" but life must goes on.

1. Purpose of Visit
2. Current employment Status
3. Personal Assets and Financial Status

Pwede po bang makarequest ng SOP to defend the reasons of my refusal. Under agency ako pero my next application would be DIY n lng ako. Hanggang valid pa yung Medical ko. kasi last Thursday lng ako ng medical. Thanks in advance.

Bob0225

Jan 19, 2018

1. Purpose of Visit

Pwede po bang makarequest ng SOP to defend the reasons of my refusal. Under agency ako pero my next application would be DIY n lng ako. Hanggang valid pa yung Medical ko. kasi last Thursday lng ako ng medical. Thanks in advance.
When did you apply?
Try and try.
i am also waiting for the result of my application. i just googled and applied online.

Jhay-Jhay

Dec 17, 2017
When did you apply?
Try and try.
i am also waiting for the result of my application. i just googled and applied online.

Dec. 11, 2017 po. I dont know how start again. :) Haayy. I am currently employed naman and 63k cad dollar pera ng uncle ko na magsponsor sakin. Hndi ko alam paano explain or defend reasons ng refusal ko

Bob0225

Jan 19, 2018
Dec. 11, 2017 po. I dont know how start again. :) Haayy. I am currently employed naman and 63k cad dollar pera ng uncle ko na magsponsor sakin. Hndi ko alam paano explain or defend reasons ng refusal ko
awwww mas malaki pa pera mo pala kesa sa akin. haha losing hope na rin.

how many days did it take before you received the email of refusal?

Jhay-Jhay

Dec 17, 2017
awwww mas malaki pa pera mo pala kesa sa akin. haha losing hope na rin.

how many days did it take before you received the email of refusal?
Date lodge - dec. 11
receieved med req. - jan 9
medical done - jan. 18
refused - jan. 23

Kaya yan sir. Pray lang.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Try apply online. Add more strong ties and focus sa reason of refusal. Be honest that you were refuse on you first application.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017

1. Purpose of Visit

These are very common reasons for rejection. The first thing you should do is defer to Sept intake as it is also getting late for May. 2nd thing, order gcms notes. After you received them, you will be able to see the detailed rejection reason written by the visa officer. Based on that, you can then prepare a strong SOP as well as good letter of explanation. The letter template can be downloaded here, https://caipsgcms.com/download