+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOP mandatory under SPP???

sofia.rawr

Jul 19, 2012
well i just want to know that is SOP mandatory under SPP ,because it doesnt say anywhere in the guide lines but lots of student apply with SOP , i mean is there any need :D

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sofia.rawr said:
well i just want to know that is SOP mandatory under SPP ,because it doesnt say anywhere in the guide lines but lots of student apply with SOP , i mean is there any need :D
No, it is not mandatory for any study permit. For some reason, applicants in India and Pakistan seem to be under the impression that you have to include one with their application.

aseem5254

Jul 26, 2012
i want for study permit to canada.can somebody plz send me sop so that i can use it as reference and make my own sop.my email address is aseem5254@gmail.com.thanks in advance

H

HBK

sofia.rawr said:
Absolutely NO as said by PMM sir............V.O.looks for hard facts not an SOP a A4 size piece of paper.....

kml87

Feb 20, 2012
brother u have to go with sop coz it doesn't enhance ur visa chances but it reduces ur refusal if it is a strong sop. mny ppl got visa jus of a strong sop

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
sofia.rawr said:
It is not mandatory but if u want to clarify something, SOP is not a bad option.