+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOP for Royal Roads university

Discussion in 'Education' started by abhineetarora, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Hi all,
    Does anyone has the SOP for Masters of Global Management from Royal Roads University in BC? I really need it urgently. Any help or guidance will be genuinely appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
    Abhineetarora

wowsarvesh likes this.
  2. Hi Abhineet

I have applied for the same course .Are you looking at the September intake ?

Give me your details ,perhaps I can send you the SOP i have made

Shankar

wowsarvesh likes this.

3. Hi Shankar,

This is omer here..I intend to apply for the same program. Would you be kind enough to share your SOP with me so that I can use it as a reference. My Id is.. smart_insane41 at yah o o dot com.

4. Hi friends,
    I need SOP for masters in global management program in roads university
    Can anyone send me the SOP to this arjunsai5666@gmail.com

5. Hi Shankar,
    can you also provide me SOP for global management programme, I have also applied for sept intake hr.sarvesh@gmail.com

6. Hey Shankar
    My email id is jyoti.chiplunkar@gmail.com
    Can u please share your sop just for an idea ....

7. I have applied for MGM program in royal roads sepetmeber intake ..

8. Hi Jyoti,

It would be very kind of you if you can share your Statement of Purpose with me for reference. I am looking to apply in MGM Program for Fall'19.

Here is my email: deepsoni2980@gmail.com

Thank you in Advance!

9. Does anyone has the SOP for Masters of Global Management from Royal Roads University in BC? I really need it urgently. Any help or guidance will be genuinely appreciated. Mail id: vamsikrishna00915@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
    Vamsikrishna

12. Hi Friends,
    Can anyone help me by sharing the Specimen of SOP for Masters in Global Management at Royal Roads University? I need it urgently. my mail id is: tsarwarbd@gmail.com

13. Would recommend another university. The university is not well known with many of the employers across Canada. Would look at ranking of universities. When paying so much you want to be able to access good job opportunities when you graduate.