NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-09-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
05-10-2017
Hi ,

Please help me by sending me a sample of SOP and cover letter. My email address is denyl182002@yahoo.com

Thanks.

adnan1pk

Jan 13, 2012
Hi,

I am in urgent need of SOP can anyone email me ASAP my email id is adnan1pk@gmail.com. Especially Afridi if u can email first thing It would be really appreciative.

Thanx

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
The following are the causes on the base of it visa can be refuse. Guys, plz analyze it carefully and fill this gap before applying.

1. If you fail to satisfiy that you depart from canada after your proposed study. You have to show that you have job/business here and after completion of course in Canada you have to back to your country because you promoted on managerial position. It is good to show any bond by your emoployer. You have to show that you are well establish in your country and it effect on your living standard to stay in Canada. To sum of you have to show negative point to live in Canada.
2. Your academic background does not match your study for Canada. Match your academic backgroung to the next course for Canada.
3. If you choose the course which is at lowest side than your current course. Get admission on that course which is at on above side.
4. Your experience doest not match to your study and study for Canada.
5. If you choose the course that is already present in your country. Choose that course which is not present in your country and proof it by searching the web of your countr’s university web
6. If you show weak bank satement. $12600 is yearly expense except fee.
7. If you show any relative in Canada
8. If you show that you are dependent with your parents in your country. Show that you are independent .
9. If you show scholarship of Canada. Canada does not want students who study on his government expense.
10. If you donot show character certificate.
11. Overloading papaer. Attach only relevant doc.
12. Overexplanation of case.

If anyone know more, plz add to help all bro.